Lists are awesome, and since it is 5 DAYS before the release of the paperback version of ADORKABLE (eep!), it’s time for another “5 Things” post. September is tough this year and not just because of the print release. So basically, this is a list of the things that have made me happy this week.
Here are 5 Things I’m Loving Right Now:
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I started the book a couple of days ago because no matter how great the movie turns out I wanted to read the book first. So far, I love it! It’s odd and intriguing, and I can’t wait to get to the end.
- Videos of puppies and kittens. Of course.
- Kilig!!! This amazing, crazy cool Filipino word means (according to Google): exhilaration or elation caused by an exciting or romantic experience. I also found this definition: the rush or the inexplicable joy one feels after seeing or experiencing something romantic. Sigh… We need more words like this! We need more “kilig”! I love it <3 . Thank you, Beatrice and Henz for introducing me.
- Game of Thrones Season 6 (which i binge-watched last weekend). Arya, Jon Snow, Brienne, and the Hound, all my faves are back.
- Sleeping in, warm socks, and nice people.
Kinda added a few more on that last one lol. I hope your week is going well. If you read ADORKABLE, I hope you feel the “kilig” :). And yeah…just 5 more days until the print release!!! Crossing my fingers that all goes well!