The idea for this post was inspired by Snow from my YA romance NINJA GIRL (of course!) and Tressa over at Wishful Endings. (You can read the original here.)
One of my favorite things about writing is really getting into the heads of my characters. My MCs are people that I admire, that I could see myself being friends with, and Snow is a ninja girl after my own heart. 🙂 She’s tough yet vulnerable, strong yet soft on the inside, smart and incredibly loyal. In short, she is one tough cookie, and I love her for it. So without further ado…
Snow’s Top 10 Ninja Tips:
- Embrace your inner ninja (aka love yourself and everything that makes you YOU).
- Watch out for mean girls. Even ninjas have feelings, and mean girls always go for the weak spots.
- Be stealth–especially when it comes to stealing a kiss from a stranger in a theater. Who said you have to wait for that first kiss?
- Adhere to the ninja way, and always stick up for your friends (even when they keep secrets and drag you to Girls Night…ugh).
- Say “no” to karaoke. Just because you kick ass does not mean you have ninja singing skills.
- Work out every day–especially if you’ve eaten marshmallow fluff the night before.
- Keep it professional (aka stop accidentally kissing the guy whose body you’re supposed to be guarding).
- Some ninjas like chick flicks…or have a collection of every romantic comedy ever.
- Be fearless if you can. If you’re scared, be brave and do it anyway.
- If someone loves you for the ninja that you are, don’t be afraid to love them right back <3.
Like I said, I love Snow! I’m really hoping readers will as well. Next week, I’m planning to do a post about Ash…oh Ash, sigh <333. Keep a lookout for that if you’d like to fangirl right along with me lol. Also, if you like winning free stuff, there’s still a few more days to enter the NINJA GIRL Blog Tour Giveaway! I hoped you enjoyed these ninja tips as much as I did, and I hope you have a great day!
P.S. NINJA GIRL hit #1 in the U.S. in one of its categories this week!!! Yayyyyy, whoohoo, and hi-yah!